KDE merged

Salam,

I have just finished the merge of KDE's CVS with ours and putting our
changes back on KDE's CVS. This has been a very long process, but
that is probably not going to take as long the next time I have
to do it.

Please update your local working copies. There have been a LOT
of changes. Many new files were added, some were moved around
and some were re-added (due to mistakes from the person doing this
before me).

The KDE status bar (http://www.arabeyes.org/misc/kde_status_bar.html)
is also running daily. I updated manually now just so people see
where we currently stand.

For those of you serious about translations, it's time to get down
to business ;) Time is not on our side, it never is.

later
---
Was I helpful? Let others know:
http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=elzubeir