[Fwd: [gnome.org #1541] I want to get a CVS account for translation]

--- Begin Message ---

[lumina at silverpen dot de - Sat Apr  5 13:07:10 2003]:
> Hello,
>
> My name is Arafat Medini
> email add: lumina at silverpen dot de
>
> The project is already registered it is the Arabization of GNOME the
> former maintainer is not longer active and I am the new maintainer of
> the it it is still the Arabeyes group but I am the new maintainer and I
> need as quickly as possible a cvs account becasue we have to update our
> pos to 2.2!
>
> Thanks in Advance
> Arafat Medini

The translation coordinator for Arabic as listed on the official
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html page is still
Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org>. Mohammed, are you ok with
this cvs account request? Please confirm.

If you in the Arabic team have switched coordinator, please announce
that on the gnome-i18n at gnome dot org mailing list (with confirmation by the
previous coordinator) *before* doing new cvs account requests in the
future. We need to have updated information on who the current team
coordinators are for many good reasons.

Christian

--- End Message ---