Re: Can you check this file?

Hello Jay,
  Attached is a modified version of Arabic.pm file, there had been 3-4 typos,
and only the abbreviated days, so I moved the abbreviated days to
@DayAbbreviations and made @DayNames indicate the full day names.
Please, if I may ask, Change the Credit (Thanks) to Arabeyes Translation Team,
we are all members in that team, and we all participated on the KDE
translation. Please use the email ( contact at Arabeyes.org) to refere to the
group.

For future Arabic translation help, you can send to doc at arabeyes.org, that
mailing list include the translators that are working on several translation
projects, and you will find them helpful and responsive.

I hope that this helped, and please feel free to refere to Arabeyes for any
Arabic Language related issues.

Yours
Isam Bayazidi

On Sunday 06 April 2003 17:18, you wrote:
> Hello Isam,
>
> I am contributing the attached file to the Perl DateTime module project.
>
> 	DateTime is merging the different Date and Time for Perl modules into
> a single unified collection
>
> As you will see, I am an Arabic novice and have credited your team for
> which I took translations from. (I found my reference material gave me
> too many possible translations for words and did not know which to
> take!)
>
> Could you please review the month and day names I have entered and let
> me know if I made any errors. Additionally, if there are any Arabic
> specific interests with respect to Date and Time display, and
> calculations I'd be interested to follow any links.
>
> If you are too busy - could you contact me with someone who could
> advise me? I hope to do more bits of this kind of work to keep what
> little Arabic I know in my head. ;-)
>
> Thanks and have a good day,
> Jay Lawrence
package DateTime::Language::Arabic;

# I am not a native Arabic speaker. In fact I only know
# a little bit. Projects like this help keep what little
# I know fresh.
#
# I'd like to thank
#   Isam Bayazidi <bayazidi at arabeyes dot org>
#   Sayed Jaffer Al-Mosawi <mosawi at arabeyes dot org>
#   Hicham Amaoui <amaoui at wanadoo dot fr>
# for their work on the KDE translations from which I used their translations.
#
# strings below are UTF-8

use strict;

use DateTime::Language;
use vars qw(@ISA @DayNames @DayAbbreviations @MonthNames @MonthAbbreviations @AMPM);
@ISA = qw(DateTime::Language);

use vars qw($VERSION);
$VERSION=0.1;

@DayNames = qw(
	?????
	??????
	??????
	????
	????
	???
	???
);

@MonthNames = qw(
	??????
	??????
	????
	?????
	????
	?????
	?????
	?????
	??????
	??????
	??????
	??????
);

# I don't know if there are abbreviations for day names
@DayAbbreviations = qw(
	??
	???
	???