Re: Duali - On Dictionaries

On Sat, Sep 14, 2002 at 05:23:10PM +0000, info at Saudi ABM wrote:

> For sometime like that you need to meet them not just to email them , I mean
> if someone in Egypt , then the best think is to go to there company and meet
> someone (remember we need them and they can help in more than 70% of the
> tasks)

Maybe 'in person' meetings help.. but frankly, a company that cannot cooperate
via email is not one I'm interested in working with. Besides, no, we don't need
them. They could help, as well as have their own demands. We have been able to
do everything without the help of any of those companies, and we can do
everything else without them.

later
---
Was I helpful? Let others know: