RE: Typing arabic for non-arabic speaker

The Fatha/Kasra/Dhamma on the MS system are shifted Q, W, E, R, A and S
(Q= Fatha, R= Fathatan, E = Dhammah, R= Dhammatan, A = Kasra and S =
Kasratan)

--tag

Timothy A. Gregory            tgregory at tarjema dot com
Arabic>English Translator   http://www.tarjema.com
              Tarjema Translations
The more I learn, the more I realize I do not know