Re: UPDATE YOUR TRANSLATION FILES

Salam all ..
  I have to note that as I added a new directory 'fifth-toe' in the
translation/gnome .. you have to checkout translate/gnome .. checkit out
while it is still there and it will do the same as cvs update but with adding
new directories ..
to checkout gnome:
cvs co translate/gnome

remember to have your CVSROOT set to :
export CVSROOT=:pserver:username at arabeyes dot org:/home/CVS

while username is your login name to Arabeyes

--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi