UPDATE YOUR TRANSLATION FILES

Salam all ..
  Sorry for yelling in the title .. but I want it to be known that everyone is
urged to update thier translation files .. becuase I've done alot of
Syncronization with the Main servers .. new messages had been added .. and
your commits won't go until you update and merge with your changes ..

remember to update from the main server often by running the command :
# cvs up

run that command while you are in the 'translate' module ( directory) to get
it all updated ..

Cheers for all the translators
--
Yours,