german translations and terminologies

Salam all ,

We use mixed terminologies, so for mouse for eg. we use "Maus" but as u can
see we call it in german. So if maus would be named Dog I'm sure in germany
it would be called "Hund". Between a nice example is Computer or PC or however
u want to call it. Many ppl use PC or Computer but a big fraction maybe 50%
use the word "Rechner" and that's indeed the old arabic terminolgy !!!
because we used in the arab world before "hasub" anyone remembering ? Which is a
1to1 translation of "Rechner". Or in France "Ordinateur" so as u see the world
is mixed don't let us use english terminoligies. I am against it not because
I am agains english languages but because as a linux user I am for
pluralities.

salam for now ;)
Arafat

NEU: Mit GMX ins Internet. Günstige DSL- & Modem/ISDN-Tarife!