I'm against it

Salam all,

I don't want to be the "enfant terrible" here in arabeyes , that's why this
time I'll use normal words :) BUT in the magherib region the arabs use the
french name "Sourie" for mouse no one uses Mouse. So that's very delicate to
use mouse for fa'ra because of the simple fact that we will loose credibility
by this and it will NOT be accepted by arabs from the maghreb anyway. From my
personal converstaions with many ppl before they prefer french syntex over
english syntex. And still want to use for Arabic , Arabic instead of english ,
see ? So it's a very very bad idea to use mouse. I still can say HI dudes I
saw in tunisia all of us saying sourie not fa'ra let us use sourie then !!! So
ppl from Jordan or Syria will look abnormally at me , the only difference is
that english is an international language but for infomatics in western
arbic countries it isn't.

cheers
Arafat

NEU: Mit GMX ins Internet. Günstige DSL- & Modem/ISDN-Tarife!