few points

Salam All ..
  I am very sorry about being not that available for the latest days .. I had
been busy trying to study and know how to fix the complex letters issue in
XFree86 keyboard .. it seems that it will reach an end very soon ..

About KDE Translation .. I need to make few points clear :
1) Koffice is not a PRIORITY AT ALL at this time, because Koffice release
date is in June, after 4 months, While KDE parts are to be released very
soon.. and we have to send out last changes by the end of this month ..
2) priorities in KDE are :
  - Keeping the KDE root files ( kdelibs.po , desktop.po, etc.. ) updated and
in best shape
  - keeping the files in kdebase updated and in best shape.
  - get done with kdeadmin
  - get done with kdenetwork
  - get done with kdeutils
  - leave the kdeedu, kdenonbeta, kdemultimedia, toys, games, sdk, addons,
and others to some other time .. what you have all done in these directories
will be in KDE 3 for sure, nothing is lost, but we need your efforts to
concentrate on what everyone need to have, specially the kdeadmin, and
kdenetwork..

You had been doing a great job .. I want to ask you to pay attention to few
issues :
- make sure to read this document, it is of high importance to know what are
the translation standards:
http://www.arabeyes.org/papers/doc-standards/
- If you have time after being tired from translation, please try to give
some time to read some of the existing PO files that are considered done to
check for spelling mistakes, or instances where the documentation standards
mentioned above is not considered .. THIS PROOF-READING is of lower priority
now although it is important, I do not want that to effect the translation
speed, I do NOT want to have full time translators to move to proof reading
.. You do not need to have CVS access to proof-read .. just read PO files,
and send a note in this mailing list for the list of mistakes you find to
have someone fix it  ..

--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi