Re: noticed something very interesting

Hi Arafat,
For Gnome, I've translated only some strings to make the screenshots :-).
Of course Gnome and Kde must have the same translation. This is why
we must ensure that term we use exist in QaMoose, otherwise add it.

Concerning another topic, I saw on the screenshot of Hancom that is possible
to switch Kmenu to the right. You just grab icon to there desired location.
Here is a screenshot that explains what I mean (MenuTransparency
and Kword are a bonus :-))
http://amaoui.free.fr/kde3/images/kmenu.jpeg

Regards,
Hicham

Arafat Medini wrote:

Salam

yep so maybe one can contact Hicham ? I don't have his email add or anyone give it to me ?