Special Thanks

Salam All ..
  I was checking the kde-i18n-ar-3beta2  package, which is the package that
contain the Arabic translation files for the KDE 3 that will come with BETA 2
any time now .. and it is a great work :-)

 I would like to Thank you all for your help specially recognizing ( Not in
any particular order):

Sayed 		Al-Mosawi
Mohammed	Gamal
Hicham		Amoaui
Usama		Ali
Waseem		Bakr
Khalid 		Al-Shashai
Yaqoob 		Al Jasmi
Ibrahim 		El-Shafei
Ali		Ismaeel
Majed		M
Mohammed	Halabi
Mohamed 	Eldesoky
Anas 		TAWILEH
Azzaddine 	Amjahed
Ghaith 		Nasraw
Ayman 		Galal
Murshed		Mohammed

and others that their names may slipped from my memory..
Thank you all ..

for those who contributed with one hundreds of strings THANK YOU and keep it
up ..

for those who contributed with very few strings THANK YOU and we would love
to have more contributions from you ..

Our true exprestion of thanks and feeling of happiness will come when we see
KDE 3 with Arabic Interface in its final version .. until then we got alot to
do .. keep it up ..

--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi