A look into kspread ( and other files with functions)

Salam ..
	I had a look into koffice/kspread.po .. and it seems to me that we do not
need to translate the function names ( TAN, SUM, AVG, HEX2BIN . etc.. )
because the program it self (Kspread) is defined with the function names ..
and if we show ظا while the program really take TAN then it wil not work ..
The function names shoule remain in thier orginal name, but we will include
in the expaination strings that expain each function it's Arabic name and
it's function .. look at the examples below:

#: xml_doc.cc:3
msgid ""
"The cos() function returns the cosine of x, where x is given in radians."
msgstr "الدالة cos() ترجه جيب تمام (جتا) لعدد س حيث أن س معطى بالمقياس "
"الدائري"

#: xml_doc.cc:4
msgid "cos(Float)"
msgstr "cos(عدد عائم)"

#: xml_doc.cc:5
msgid "cos(0) equals 1.0"
msgstr "cos(0) يساوي 1.0"

#: xml_doc.cc:6
msgid "cos(PI/2) equals 0.0"
msgstr "cos(PI/2) يساوي 0.0"

You are doing a great job ! Please keep it ..

--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi