Re: New devices terms

Hi,
Again the point is more about the form you can adopt, i.e. present passive or
reflexive to express the --able suffix, you can say yuna77a, yub3ad, it doesnt
really matter... etc. 'ghayr thabet' (not fixed) is okay from the semantic
point of view but it's not as practical as a one-worder to say the least, and
not the thing we would use in real life.
Last, Egypt is far from being the only Arab country using naqqal for
portable/mobile so it could be indeed a good choice.
Salaam,
Chahine

Arafatm a *crit :