Re: More Words!

----- Original Message -----
Subject: Re: More Words!
Sent: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 09:02:17 -0800 (PST)
From: Sayed Al-Mosawi <yamyam at rocketmail dot com>
To: doc at arabeyes dot org

First for the help on the other words. I still didn't know what the
translation is for the next words:

What do you mean with this translation
>> grayscale
>> Gradients
>
>Darajat mail

I tanslated grayscale with 'rasasi motadarij'
and 'Gradients' with 'alwan motadarija'.

Furhor, is it a custom to leave the next words untranslated , or is it
possbile to give a translation like the following:

>> 	hue :   darajat al-alwan
>> 	saturation: ishba3 al-alwan
>> 	value:   mikdar al-alwan

as last, here are some new words that need translation:

Encoding
Plain Text
Overlay
Darken only / Lighten only
Canvas
Dock/Undock
PipeCross
Offset
Hindmost / Foremost
Lower Current Layer / Upper Current Layer (are they using Upper as a noune (the
most upper) or as a verb (make it move one step up))

ps. all this words are in the krayon.po file, from the koffice directory.

I know I am pushing it, so thanks again and try to be patient with me, I am
still learning.

Are you informed? Do you know what is happening around the world? You are one click away. Go to Maktoob News.
http://www.maktoob.com/news