Re: .pot files changed

----- Original Message -----
Subject: Re: .pot files changed
Sent: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 04:34:44 -0800 (PST)
From: Sayed Al-Mosawi
To: doc at arabeyes dot org

>--- Mohammed Gamal wrote:
>> > char, character.
>> >
>> > ramz
>> You can also use 7arf (حرف) for chracter & char
>
>Personally, I don't recommecnd using 7arf since this
>word is equivalent to letter in english language,
>while this word (character) refers to the letters and
>non letters.
>So I prefer to use ramz instead of 7arf. ;)

I understand what you mean, but I use 'ramz' to translate 'symbol'. So when I also use 'ramz' for 'character' the user won't be able to distinguish the two words.

How do you deal with that, do you have another translation for the word symbol.

thanx,

Usama

Meet new friends based on YOUR criteria! Search for friends based on hobbies, interest, or even location! Go to Maktoob Friends NOW.
http://www.maktoob.com/friends