Re: Thwab final release

about icons
check the new update in thwab.net
it has .desktop file for icon
and I think I'll made the menu file next release
it is in /usr/lib/menu or something like that

but in which menu should it be in documentation or education ??

about license regarding books
the one who makes the book controls its license

those I make are GPLed

the reference is FDLed

about FREE Doc License not being free, this is some debian claim I
don't know what they have decided, as my debian was downloaded in
I consider them FREE

but from my point of view
every one could modify books or even temper with them
one should get books from a trusted source

in future we are going to use GPG so that the use know if books are original