Re: Thwab final release

"in future we are going to use GPG so that the use know if books are original"

---> I think that we should have something like that as soon as possible, when we talk about Islamic books we must be sure that there are original, we should be sure that if someone take one of Arabeyes products and try to modify them, he can modify the software but not the contents.
Salem

KOUKA Abdelmonam
Ecole Nationale des Sciences de l'Informatique
Campus Universitaire de la Manouba – 2010 Manouba
Tél:(+216) 97 693 821
"Some people see things as they are and say why.
I dream things that never were and say why not?"
                                [George Bernard Shaw]