Re: I suspend my...

--- Muhammad Alkarouri <malkarouri at yahoo dot co dot uk> wrote:

[snip snip]

> Effectively today, I am suspending my membership in Arabeyes.

Did I miss something ?  Why is that ?  If you are busy, then join the
club :-) else I don't quite understand why someone of you caliber and
someone that we fully respect and NEED no less is "leaving" (the same
goes to 90% of the people on this list BTW).

Didn't we also plan on an OCR project ? :-)

I really hope you reconsider any "leaving" issues.  You can certainly
cut-back if you so desire, but leaving is such an ultimate decision
that it irks me (whatever that's worth).