Re: Bidi-less Applications Patching Policy

 --- Behdad Esfahbod <behdad at cs dot toronto dot edu> wrote:
> While I will contribute to BiCon as I have already done, I don't
> take the maintainership, at least not right now.  Ok, more later.
> So you are leaving the list?  I've got to write you a few lines
> about your Unicode project.

I understand surely. Hopefully somebody else can do that. I am not leaving the
lists now, and I intend to do a transition as smooth as possible.
For BiCon, this means I will do maintainer chores till we get another person.
Everything, versions, testing, etc. So don't you worry about that. Though I
wish somebody comes out quickly.

Thanks,
Muhammad Alkarouri