Re: Is Akka (cvs) working?

> Since I've seen this error (or a similar one) quite often, I think it would
> make users' life easier to remove at least the perl interfacing layer (of
> not the corba one too) and replace it with C client (and maybe a more common
> sockets layer), but I'm too lazy to go back on it. If you feel brave enough
> for the task, I can give you a hand to start up.
My plan was to remove the perl client all-together and switch to a more trivial
configuration file approach (search the archives, it is an old thread). Kuru
and I decided to go through a complete re-write (which we unfortunately
couldn't go through due to an emergency on kuru's side) based on another
project called "Farsi". We never got to that too :D