Oracle and Arabic

Assalam Aleykum,

I have an Oracle 8i database with some Arabic text in it. I know it's being stored correctly, because I have a jsp page that extracts the data and displays it correctly on my webpage. I was wondering if any of you could recommend a tool I can use to run queries on the DB and view arabic text.

So far I have tried TOAD and TORA and they both return either question marks or giberish.Is there maybe a setting somewhere I am missing? I've also tried Oracle's built in tool and that doesn't work either.

Thanks in advance,
Arafat Mohamed