RTL in curses

Hi,

I've been reading around about the right-to-left projects and seen lots of
screenshots.

It seems that most of the RTL implementatins work on the terminal side, like
PuTTY. This might cause some trouble as new programs are developed everyday
with ideas not haveing RTL into account leading to broken screens. To solve
this problem I think curses and ncurses should be extended with more
features allowing the programs based on them to be more RTL aware. After
that we must advocate the usage of these extensions, so that developers all
over the world can take some measurements that will prevent RTL problems
from appearing at all.

Have anybody work on that before?

--Ahmad