[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: TODO libquran
- To: developer at arabeyes dot org
- Subject: Re: TODO libquran
- From: Mohammad DAMT <md at mt dot web dot id>
- Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 09:27:16 +0700
- Fcc: /home/mdamt/mail/sent-mail
- User-agent: Mutt/1.3.27i
On Thu, Dec 26, 2002 at 05:27:13PM +0100, Maher . wrote:
> I saw some functions in libquran that are documented. Are they documented
> according a known style like Doxygen or KDev. I know that Doxygen support
> many documenting styles, but I don't recognize the style used in libquran.
I used gnome-doc for libquran. Just put
* @first_param: description about first_param
* @second_param: description about second_param
* description about function_name
then, in the shell just type:
$ gnome-doc -html quran.c > libquran.html
then you'll get libquran.html
you can pick other format (like docbook, etc). hint: read gnome-doc manual :)
> I also want to ask about one thing. I saw the code in libquran and I want
> to ask the permission to beautify it and document it better. So it will be
> easy to read for people who don't know the source code too.
sure, I see last changes by Yousif has not been documented yet.
Mohammad DAMT <mdamt at mdamt dot com> http://www.mdamt.net
"nyai dasime ngeglundung, glundang glundung, nyemplung ke kali ciliwung", Nyai Dasime Kembang Pejambon, Benjamin S.