Re: TODO libquran

Some notes or TODO's:
Is it Qlaoon or Qanoon. As far as I know it's with an L.

Another issue I noticed is that the first Aya in surat Al-An'am (The Cattle)
in Arabic is not not competed. (الحمد لل) only appear to me.

The turkish language hangs the program with a segmentation error.

When changing the language, the GUI language should be changed, isn't it? I am
not sure if you have implemented i18n in the code so l10n would be a matter
of translating .po files.

جزاكــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــم الله
خـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــيرا