Re: dictionary database

On Fri, Aug 31, 2001 at 03:58:07PM -0200, Mohammed Sameer wrote:

> sure that's ok but i'd like to add a column for the ID "auto_increment"so it'd be easier for changing from pending to approved

Sure ;)

> do we have a design for the interface "public page"
> or shall i make it integrate with the main site design?
> also the interface'd be arabic or english?

Hrmm.. I didn't think about it much, but it will be consistent with the site
layout.

> i'll work on the database & SQL queries today so we don't waste time
> the interface can come later...

Yup! I wouldn't worry about it now. A functioning interface will do,
customizing the look won't take any time.

later

| Mohammed Elzubeir                    | http://www.fakkir.net/           |
| Tech Support                         | http://www.arabeyes.org/         |
| College of Business Computing Center | Homepage:                        |
| University of North Texas            | http://www.fakkir.net/~elzubeir/ |