dictionary database

As we have previously talked in private, this is how I would like the interface
and the table to be like:

1. The table should include:

english word (primary key), arabic translation, brief description, status
(approved,pending).

another table should be setup to include editors email addresses, and
password.. plus a userid (primary autoincrement).

2. Two pages will need to be set up, one for the editors and one for the
public:

public page - query option, and the option to add more words, translations,
description (meaning, etc.)

editors page - include all the above features, plus the ability to change the
status from pending to approved. prompt for email, and pass to verify user,
etc.

Only approved words will be pulled by the sql query.

This is just a quickie plan, please feel free to improve upon it. Just keep it
simple.

later
| Mohammed Elzubeir                    | http://www.fakkir.net/           |
| Tech Support                         | http://www.arabeyes.org/         |
| College of Business Computing Center | Homepage:                        |
| University of North Texas            | http://www.fakkir.net/~elzubeir/ |