Re: dictionary database

On Fri, Aug 31, 2001 at 12:54:28PM +0300, Mohamed Eldesoky wrote:
> Mohamed
> I am new in the developers list.
> I understand that you want to make a dictionary online.
> I can help with that,as I find the requirements can be done...but I don't
> know what scripting languages your servers can execute.
> I see you use PHP..do you have chilliASP ???
> I can do thatm,but using ASP.
> Any comment ???

Not in a million years! I don't think I would use ASP ever... but, that's
okay. Someone's already going to work on it, and it's not really such a big
project.

later

| Mohammed Elzubeir                    | http://www.fakkir.net/           |
| Tech Support                         | http://www.arabeyes.org/         |
| College of Business Computing Center | Homepage:                        |
| University of North Texas            | http://www.fakkir.net/~elzubeir/ |