[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Back to normal ?
- To: Core Arabeyes Management Team <core at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: Back to normal ?
- From: Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj <aalarfaj at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 09:36:32 +0200
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:references; b=hvc//QIMRE9gC9ZnTuwYdjOngk/2pdrDAbdMpjlKqp/olqnvYOrKiGaUIYy8dykf5ISa2/SLQ9IlyEz4JZq6qz5xr4Rxa5DPTiSR5OL8fPXcWGJEK9qNz/SNIWqoDfQn1tWUCXxdzrE7lUqz/ivWguYpCLslbaayIieqsEynBaw=
On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 21:55:40 -0800 (PST), Nadim Shaikli
<shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> Salam all - so we are past the "end of Feb" hump and are into our way into
> March, does this mean we should roll our sleves and dive-in to revamp the
> various pending issues (which seem to be piling left and right) ?
> I, personally, continue to be busy but I will try my hardest to make the
> necessary time to fulfill my obligations.
> In short, are we back to normal and if so - when is our next meeting to
> set priorities and a game-plan ? :-)
I am sorry to say things are far from back to normal for myself. I
will, however, try to finish my tasks which as you said have really
piled up. As for a meeting, I really dont know. I am travelling on the
8th and dont know when I will be settled down.
Nadim, I'm really sorry about this. I dont know when things will be
back to normal for me but I promise once they are I will more than
make up for whats going on now.
Cant we draft some non-coreite temporarily to help us with a few
things? I myself am that desperate...