Re: Back to normal ?

--- Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj <aalarfaj at gmail dot com> wrote:
> I am travelling on the 8th and dont know when I will be settled down.

A rough estimate ?  Will you check emails on occasion ?

> Nadim, I'm really sorry about this. I dont know when things will be
> back to normal for me but I promise once they are I will more than
> make up for whats going on now.

Sure, don't worry about it (just make sure to get the agenda/minutes
done from our last meeting for completeness).

> Cant we draft some non-coreite temporarily to help us with a few
> things? I myself am that desperate...

I think if Mohammed is back and has a few hours a week we can limp
along, so we need to hear from Mohammed.  As for drafting, I'm not
sure there is anyone to draft as everyone seems to be preoccupied.

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!