[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Back to normal ?
- To: Core Arabeyes Management Team <core at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: Back to normal ?
- From: Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org>
- Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 11:24:32 +0400
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 0.8 (X11/20041012)
Nadim Shaikli wrote:
Salam all - so we are past the "end of Feb" hump and are into our way into
March, does this mean we should roll our sleves and dive-in to revamp the
various pending issues (which seem to be piling left and right) ?
I, personally, continue to be busy but I will try my hardest to make the
necessary time to fulfill my obligations.
In short, are we back to normal and if so - when is our next meeting to
set priorities and a game-plan ? :-)
Apologies for the late response. I think I will be back to normal on the
12th of March. Things are a bit too much at the moment and trying to
finish off previous engagements which are taking up 100% of my time.