Re: well..well..well

On Wednesday 10 August 2005 11:39, Mohammed Sameer wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 09, 2005 at 05:35:43PM -0700, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> > --- Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj <aalarfaj at gmail dot com> wrote:
> > > Thanks for the guilt trip :-)
> >
> > Join the club - I'm about to tattoo 'Arabeyes' on my forearm to not
> > forget ;-)
> >
> > > How about 0500 UTC, on a Monday through Thursday, which according to my
> > > calculations would be at 9 PM Nadim Time.
> >
> > That's more like 10pm depending on daylight savings :-)  Seriously
> > though, if you guys want it then, "then" it will be.  Do please advise, I
> > have no problem with this time change.
>
> No!
> 0500 UTC = 7 || 8 am here.
> I'm sure I can't do this to myself and even if I can, I must be down at
> 8:40 to go t work!
[...]

Argh. Cant you already be at the office at 7 AM and attend the meeting
there? :-)

Seriously, what time suits you best? I prefer 0500 UTC because thats when I am
at work and actually have a reliable connection.

If the time is not right we can go back to our old time give or take an hour
or two. It was fine with me.

Abdulaziz,