Re: meeting time

--- Youcef Rabah Rahal <rahal at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
> On Wednesday 21 July 2004 20:19, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> > Where art thou my man ?
>
> Sorry for missing the meeting.
>
> Can we re-schedule it today, same time ?

I'll be on IRC - not sure elzubeir will be though (he's in .bh for
a family visit).

Of key concern are all the evolution party issues and wrapping all
those up.  I've sent all the email (external/internal/LUGs) and have
since only heard back from 1 person (an internal developer).  We have
yet to do the Press/News-Agencies to hype up the event along with any
contingency if the response continues to be low (its rather important
we get some coverage on the event as our PR of late has been minimal).