Evolution

As I'm sure you've seen - we got more replies and I've published a schedule
(the party will be from 12pm to 12am UTC on the 29th).  I have yet to hear
back about our News/PR front (Elzubeir ????) - I also think that unless a
miracle is to happen we have yet again wasted another valuable opportunity
to get our issues/concerns voiced and listened to (I hope this can change).
Getting a bit of PR is really needed at this point.

I'm not sure what it is, but everytime we have an evolution event everyone
simply disappears and nothing gets done (no banners, no hype, no invites,
no l4a article, etc)  Didn't I say I didn't want to do this alone ?

Reminder - we have a 'core' meeting tomorrow (wed) at our regular time.