Charter doc

I'm planning on creating/revamping the charter (not in terms of content
but in terms of organization - the content will change a bit too later
on) to include the following outline.  I'm also planning on bringing
(as in folding-in) the various docs we currently have in CVS under
ae_admin/docs into a single document.  Do please let me know if what
is noted is not sufficient (or you have an issue with it) or if I'm
missing any areas.  The below is a bit general-purpose'ish so I've
purposely left out various details.

  + Introduction
  + Definitions
  + Vision/Mission - Goals and Objectives