Re: sf.net access

--- Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 04, 2003 at 11:06:36PM -0700, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> > Great, the tarball is ready -- I'm just waiting for Elzubeir to fix-up
> > an issue with my account on sf.net.
>
> I created a 'Wordlist' package. You may now add a new release (and call
> it arabic_wordlist_xxx  as you like).

Mohammed, I would really like to have access along with create/delete
privilages on sf.net.  I can see from the following page,

  https://sourceforge.net/project/memberlist.php?group_id=34866

that there are 3 catagories (manager, all-hands, developer).  With your
impending trip, 'core' certainly needs a bit more control onto that aspect
of things (not sure what 'all-hands' means, but it might be more privilaged
than developer -- again, the point here is not to have a single point of
failure; I think all 'core' members ought to have control over the site).

Anmar, you also need to create yourself an account and be added ASAP.

Thanks & Salam.