Re: Arabic FAQ

--- Youcef Rabah Rahal <yrrahal42 at hotmail dot com> wrote:
> I am rather for new documentation as long as it is compatible with what we
> have: not necessary to repeat the same things in one hundred places. I think
> that doc can be compatible with what we have now (I just took a quick look
> at the doc though).
>
> I am simply worried about the format. Making the doc in an easy editable
> format (tex, sgml ?) would be a plus.

I've contacted the person and will note that we'd like it to be similar
in format to what we currently have (not sure what myself ;-)  If there
a place that talks about what we require and/or samples ?

> There are certainly things that can be discussed of course, inside that FAQ
> ;)

Once and if he shows, we can dissect his FAQ and make it more encompassing
(ie. I'll tap you then :-)

Thanks again.