sf.net

Mohammed, I tried to upload wordlist to sf.net, but I'm not allowed
to create new "packages" or projects since I'm a developer/contributor
and not administrator.  Could that be modified ?  I need to create
the wordlist project category.

BTW: I'm not sure what to name the project on sf.net -- wordlist or
     arabic_wordlist or what.  The tarball that will be loaded will
     go out as 'arabic_wordlist-0.5.tar.bz2' (its already on sf.net's
     upload FTP).  I'm thinking that tarball should have 'arabic_'
     in it to distinguish it from other wordlists and to make it
     plenty clear.