Re: Final Proposal for charter

On Thursday 28 March 2002 10:57 pm, Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:
> objectable (we talked about this before).. and that is the last point
> which specifies BCc'ing communication. I simply would like to abstract
> the implementation and simply note that communication must be archived
> and publically accessible (however worded).. instead of restricting
> ourself to a certain way of doing it.

Well as I am thinking of it, it should not be in the charter.. we can make a
decision about it later.. becuase commuication medias varies .. like if I am
making a phone call should I record it and make it ogg and keep it somewhere
in the server :-) what about video ? :-) to make this charter stand fora
longer time it is better to keep things that change and vary out of it .. if
no one minds we can do that now ..

--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi