Re: Possible cooperation with officials

Salam
I guess that the file views_partner had the language to communicate with
business institutes . not universities .. Any how I guess that it gives them
the advangages of working with Arabeyes ..

About the changes you will make to the file .. will you use frensh langauge,
Arabic or english ? I guess I will be interested to see it if it is in
Arabic..

Having communicaton and partnetship with universites could open  wide door
for Arabeyes as Universities is the rich gound to plant for volunteers and
harvest them :-)

Later

--
Yours,