IMPORTANT:) Possible cooperation with officials

Salaam you two!

I just received an email from a Tunisian guy who's the president of a
new association for free software. It is more or less a Tunisian FSF.
You have to know that in Tunisia you don't create an org without
high-level official tolerance at the very least. And seeing the guy's
curriculum (political charges ranging from state secretary to ambassador
in UK, Ireland etc...), this is very likely to have in fact an official
support. The guy is among other the one in charge of supervising the
folks who work on the arabization of openoffice.

The point is, he just wrote me asking for an official coordination of
our projects and theirs. So I want you guys to brainstorm, *quickly*, on
how we could benefit from such a cooperation, and what I should
answer... Please make it quick because I'm going to be out for a couple
of days, and I would like to answer before.

Salaam,
Chahine