Core--

Salam,

Given the recent development within the core team, and Nadim's
last post he has been removed from the 'core' team.

This is a very sad development, and none of us really wanted this
to hapen in this way. However, it seemed inevitable and there was
no other way with all the unnecessary 'drama' that the future of
the Arabeyes project cannot tolerate for its own survival's sake.

I have sent Nadim an email in response to his post, and have
informed him of the actions I have taken (as he is no longer on
this list, or with a shell account on arabeyes.org).

Please don't let this stop us from continuing to move forward
on this project. We still have a lot of work to do, and such
difficulties should make us stronger and not weaker. We have
lost a very big asset to our 'core' team, but that is not to
say that we are not able to continue with our original objectives;
to bring full Arabic support to the linux/unix environments.

Let's move on.