Alas... lassitude :-)

I want to be brutally honest here, please no flames/replies/etc - I've
had plenty enough already !!!!  I've given this much thought so this is
no reactionary spasm...

There has been a great deal of friction between myself and a few core
members as of late - I can't seem to say or do anything that might
remotely be considered "ok" (in short, I've become a liability).  QaMoose
is now an external project, which is plenty fine by me due to the charity
license.  I stood-up for Arabeyes in terms of what needs to be worked on
next and priorities and got verbally abused and accused of creating rifts.
Even the hindi/ascii thing started taking on a personal tone.  I've seen
lots of "I" and "you" as of late and have been accused of a number of
things and as such I really don't feel part of any team (I've started
questioning my actions not based on what's best for the project or Arabs
at large, but whether this will piss anyone off - which is HORRID).
I would, thus, like to remove myself from all these headaches to ease
my life and yours.

I started with the notion that "Arabeyes" must be elevated above all and
we ended up with "I said" and "you did" talks (along with implicit and
explicit rules and orders that might make a government happy :-) not to
mention levels of duality in what can/can't be done - I've put in plenty
of time and sacrificed a great deal for this project and have done my best
to really get it going and hope that it will continue, but I in all
honestly don't see myself continuing with this attitude; its not healthy
and the notion of "fun" has disappeared.  Instead of changing the world
and continuing to bang my head against the wall for no reason which will
in turn undoubtedly create more friction, I've decided to MASSIVELY
curtail my engagement with Arabeyes in hopes that this action better
serves Arabeyes in general and strengthens its focus.

I'm NOT writing this to solicit a discussion - I've always taken a
professional attitude towards Arabeyes and am simply letting you know
my stance instead of simply disappearing.

Best of luck to all.