Re: licenses revisited

Ok Moe, sorry for the palabrotas. But I stand by what I said. Granted, we don't
know yet what the HPL is about. If we refuse it, it's because it violates some of
the principles *we* in Arabeyes are against, not *because of references against
.il* are not kosher for some other folks. We'd be the only ones in the world to
actively defend our rapers' "rights".

BTW, the MPL is widely considered to be opensource AND free software. It has
explicit mentions to U.S. laws. Though I'm not a lawyer and don't know what exact
effects the said mentions would have, my bet is this could be an issue for
example when considering legal exports toward U.S. sanctionned countries.

Again, refuse HPL for a good reason if it deserves to be refused, but for God's
sake, don't give any more consideration to .il than to some mention to cockroach
food. It's a matter of self-esteem.