licenses revisited

Salam,

I changed the about.inc to be more broad in the kinds of licenses
we accept (being open source, not strictly gpl). Also, it has come
to my attention that we can NOT accept Haydar's license if it
discriminates against .il or any other group:

---->http://www.opensource.org/docs/definition_plain.html<---------
5. No Discrimination Against Persons or Groups

The license must not discriminate against any person or group of persons.

That being said. The spell-checker (codenamed, duali), will be under
the BSD license.

later