Re: [general] IRC meeting

Salam,

2011/4/23 Mohamed Farag <mohamed at farag dot org>:
> Walaykum Assalam!
>
> I think even the Arabeyes server - and probably IRC one! - is busy too with
> the revolution!  ;)

Well, I understand that everybody is busy, even I took a long time to
answer this ;-p

> Ok, I wish I can attend...but why ever inviting anyone: tomorrow!
>
> I hope you give it a week a head at least, for all people to know and
> prepare their schedule.
>
> Just my thought.

You're right, it's just that I wanted Khaled Hosny to attend. Next
time, I'll try to post a notice early enough for people to prepare.

Attached is the log from the meeting. I wanted to summarize it but I'm
too busy these days, so I hope someone else can do it instead. (any
volunteers?)

I'll try to answer email and commit translations but I won't be able
to organize things or translate anything for another month or so,
sorry about that.

Regards,
Abderrahim