Re: [general] SourceForge banned Syria, Sudan, Iran and others

Thank you Hayder for your kind offer,
but I think hosting open source project is not aproblem
the problem is allowing the wide plate of humans banned by the Us (or any other) law to access, download, and contribute to all kind of open source projects!
I suggest modification to the torrent protocole to made larger wiki and download platform and distribute it.
simply ported sf.net (and other site) services throw torrent