Re: [general] SourceForge banned Syria, Sudan, Iran and others

Dear all,
Maybe i can make a dedicated server in The Netherlands to help your/our
source from beeing banned, we can make our own sourceforge.net, i have
some free units in my rack space in the EvoSwitch data center.

--

With kind regards / Met vriendelijke groet,
Haydar Net / Hosting 4 All

MSc. Haydar Alkaduhimi

              E: haydar at haydarnet dot nl  M: 06 - 23400000
                          www.haydarnet.nl
     General developement - Webdevelopment - Webdesign - Hosting -
                      Webmarketing - SSL certificates