Re: OSD in Abu Dhabi Men's College

Thanks you Nadja for your email and invitation to Arabeyes.org - I'll be
forwarding your comments to our 'general' mailing-list [1] so as to discuss
openly whom to send and how to approach this opportunity.

You'll be hearing back from me with further details as soon as a consensus
is formed and we've ready to proceed.