Re: Ubuntu Muslim Edition

I'm not sure what the first belongs to.
The second menu entries should be translated in gnome-2-18.

If both within Gnome, both strings should be 100% ready by gnome-2-18
(assuming ubuntu picks them up).

In theory all gnome-2-16 are also translated (contact Khaled Hosny for a
compilation). But ubuntu did not pick them up.

Ubuntu also changes a lot of strings, and has ubuntu specific packages
and strings, so the ubuntu translation project should also be involved.

This in general why I'm reluctant to using ubuntu as a base distro. So
many little configurations and sometimes outright nonsense (launchpad
way of working) getting in the way.

Djihed

في س، 03-03-2007 عند 09:23 -0600 ، كتب jmehdi at ubuntume dot com: